Metal Slug Scene Creator Metal Slug Scene Creator

Oh hell yeah.

Awesome scene creator, sound and everything. I loved that you used my sprites, mahn! Thanks. Nice game, later. :D

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Hey, Aerdail, nice to see you've made another.

I thought this was pretty sweet considering it being your first game and whatnot. But somehow, it just didn't live up to it's full potential. There just wasn't enough variety in there. The weapons were dull and of low value, the enemies were repeditve, and most of all, there was no real mission statement or objective. At least in the last one there was some story behind why you were shooting people. But hey, there's really nothing left to say. It was alright for your first interactive FPS. But I say, stick with the good ol' footage.

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Oh, that's just peachy.

This upsets me because, while the entire project was probably hard to do and expensive, it only got 2nd place. D:

Good work, I wish I could've contributed. Was this some sort of artist's random free-for-all? If we wanted we could've emailed you our drawings of something on a paperbag? Meh, I suck.

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Meh, it's been done before.

Would've been better if you had of added some sort of save feature so we could share our creations with other people.

Dunno if you've ever played Soda Constructor before, but this is the almost the same thing.

Props on creating something like it though. :P The game was so-so.

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Wow... I wish I knew how to make games like this.

This was awesome! When a game scares the shit out of you, you know it rocks! Good job, man!

ScottishAdam responds:

lol I agree!! loads of people have told me they were really scared by it, which I must say gives me pleasure.thanks for playing matey

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Heh, a whole new look to an already awesome game.

Once again, great work. Armor Games remains to be the best game programmers ever! Secret weapon was cool... lol, "Fisty McBeefPunch". Anywho, here are my stats.

700 Gunmen

100 Workers

100 Missile Workers

All weapons

Secret Weapon

$4569032 left

Full Wall

Full Fortress

MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! MY FORTRESS IS IMPENETRABLE! GREAT GAME, MAN!

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

It's a Metal Slug vehicular side-scroller!

Metal Slug soldiers and hud included! :D Seriously, dude, this was awesome. It's going on my favorites. ^_^

You really gave me a humor suprise when I was blasting away at shit, then knocked down a shed and BAM, WTF. Guy doing a goat, LoL! That was great. I liked the desert background and Counter-Strike type radio effect when the pilot talked.

The enemies were varied, what I like about a scroller. But you really caught my attention when I looked up and realized you were using the Metal Slug hud, as well as the Metal Slug rebel soldiers. That was a huge plus for me, man! 'Cuz, you know. I love Metal Slug. ^_O

Well, awesome job on this. Want to see more, plz. :P

~The_Protagonist

BTW~ Can you make some Flash tutorials on action scripting for these kind of games? I'd LOVE to make something as magnificent as this. :]

Cursorrama 3 Cursorrama 3

Wow.

I really, really, do hope this gets front page. I hope it does. It's amazing.

PixilProductions responds:

thanks:)but I don't think it will since it didn't win any prizes

Neon Neon

Can you say "Asteriods on Steriods"? XD Good job!

Great job on this game. I found it very addictive, just as you intented. I just think a couple of improvements are up to par.

I think a background was needed! It was far too bland for far too many waves for far too long.

Ship upgrades, such as the fireing rate increase or something.

The enemies varied, but I think you should have made a menu list with the names of them and how you can defeat them. Speaking of enemies, there was a desperate need for a boss before each so-number of waves.

The music was techno-trippy, a perfect fit for the game. But there should've been an actual selection or variety.

Anyways, it was pretty good, and I enjoyed it. More please, :D

varstudios responds:

Thanks for the detailed review. Expect backgrounds of some sort, more powerups and upgrades aswell as bosses in future games in the same style.

Some details of enemies can be found in the instructions

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

Wow! I owe you so much thanks! Great work, dude!

This will be extremely helpful next year in Algebra class, as I keep failing it. >.<

Here's when I lay it all out for you! ^_^

Graphics: Not much, but it has that classic Newgrounds look, which is good! The buttons were illuminated, and everything else was ship-shape.

Style: The first I've seen of it's kind, and oh how thankful I am.

Sound: :/ This is where it got screwed up. I know there's OFF button for the music, but it was all just way too annoying for my tastes. :S Maybe you could somehow put in a CD type enabler? :D

Violence: None.

Interactivity: Lot's of it. Not game-wise though.

Humor: I gave you alittle points in this catagory because I thought being able to put any question and answer you wanted in there was funny actually. "Where do babies come from" XD!

OVERALL: All I have left to say is 'EXCELLENT WORK', and you have perhaps changed my life with this interactive Flash gadget.

Cheers,