Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Somehow not as satisfying as previous episodes.

No sign of the clown or Hank in any of his ridiculous reincarnated forms.

The pace of action seemed really toned down compared to the previous cartoons, which may or may not be a good thing. Also, the music was very off-beat and too slow to compare the the previous scores, and there wasn't any dynamic change.

More or less, I found the ending to be a sort of "cop-out", saying "And then there were none." I would have liked to seen some original characters make an appearance, considering you always figure out a way to fit them in no matter what their fate was previously.

Overall, I enjoyed this eighth, and hopefully not the last, episode of Madness. Keep doing what you love, Krinkels!

Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds

Hmmm...

That was so gay it was epic. Nah, it was cool.

PS: Could you leave a reeeally long response? Thx.

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

I love it.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Funnier than every other compilation put TOGETHER.

This has to be the most awesome one yet! With all the hard-hitting comedy, action, and penis, who WOULDN'T die laughing after watching these shorts? Well, congradulations on making a series of movies that will go down in Newgrounds history as well as the hearts and minds of those who watch them. Now I'll always have something to laugh at if I'm feeling down. Thanks, Egorapter!

Your fan, The_Protagonist

(Who has been laughing happily ever since Metal Gear Awesome!)

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Hahaha, corny indeed.

I haven't a clue how BobDole1216 managed that song, nor do I know how any GH maniac does, but you managed to pull it off without breaking a sweat, and without looking at neither the frets nor the screen! You have an impressive talent, there! Killer video, Afro-Ninja.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

As if the HP commercials weren't cool enough.

The whole Newgrounds STAFF needs to do one of these, no joke! I didn't expect it to happen, but it made my day too!

~The_Protagonist

To The Moon! To The Moon!

Epic.

This is great! My US History class is currently studying this exact topic, and your movie has greatly benefited my understanding of the Space Race. I appreciate your simple, yet accurate lay out of this historic event also, and it allowed me to easily comprehend the subject without getting too confused, and some moments even gave me a chuckle or two. You sure did a better job at explaining this than my history teacher! Awesome job!

Earth's fall Earth's fall

Very dramatic.

Nicely polished and put together. The sound track really sets the mood. The only tips I could provide you with would be to improve your tweening and screen fading time, most of it kind of dragged out. Well, I voted 8 and can't wait for the next.

CroJin responds:

Well, you now kinda, um... this song is really long, and I feel bad as it is not to have it whole, so thats why I dragged it out.

Ackbar : Club Ackbar : Club

The rules are...

DOUBLE THE FUCK DRAGON, PUSSY, YEAAAAAH.

The_Protagonist

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Hahahah...

Nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum...

Funny as hell. ^o^

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Awesomely funny.

Straight tens all across the board. Good graphics, skits, easter eggs, and mad crazy voice acting as usually expected from Egoraptor. You make the funniest movies on Newgrounds, and I think I say that for everyone. Awesomely hilarious props on the PSP commercial sketch, it was great. You gave me some major lolz on the Awesome May Cry one too.

Oh yeah, and I got an real kick out of listening to that awesome mouth music you stuck in for the easter eggs screen. Do us all a favor and post that awesome beat on the Audio Portal.